Sunday, March 4, 2012

Your body should not be a scavenger hunt!

I shall pause for a minute while I prepare to get hate mail from a lot of my female friends.  Sorry guys... Meanwhile the men will be singing my praises. 

I am a firm believer in personal lanscaping.  Maybe it's cause I don't like hair but it really doesn't matter.  I know for a fact that when we go to the beach the majority of women nearly lose their lunch at the sight of a man with back hair.  You know the men that put Teen Wolf to shame.  I feel sick even talking about it.  So with that in mind why are so many women opposed to the brazilian?  If we nearly puke at the sight of back hair how do you think men feel when they see your crotch? 

Men should not have to wrestle their way through thick brush like it's a damn scavenger hunt.  And if you make them do that, well.... the prize better be mind blowing. 

Now I can hear the women saying "I'm a mom, I have no time" "I work and am lucky to have time to shave my legs" and the new moms are probably saying "what day is it I can't remember when I last showered."  While I have been there and done that, trust me when I say grooming is one thing you can not let slide. 

I get the whole concept that you don't want so some large strange woman named Gerta ripping out every hair on your crotch and telling you to get on your knees and put your ass up.  But I'm thinking your fine motor skills and shaving such a sensitive area may not be the best idea.  So I support the Gerta's of the world and thank them for their skills.  Lord knows I sure as hell couldn't do that for a living. 

I think if you ask your significant other they would gladly shell out the money for a brazilian.  I suggest you take some Aleve, have a margarita, pack your sense of humor and head out to your appointment with Gerta. 

No hair down there = a man who is happy to please you and really has no idea whether or not your hair and makeup are done.  That saves you time right there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment