Friday, March 2, 2012

your bra could get you shanked!!

I used to live in Baltimore and definitely have a city mentality.  If you don't know what shanked means well you have probably never been locked up.  But just replace that word with any other crime like assualt, being shot, etc... 

I have seen lots of commercials for bras (I wont name the companies but they are obvious) that have enough padding to add 1, 2 and even 3 cup sizes for you.  Where I come from we call that false advertising.  Let's play out this scenario real quick and you will realize how this could be hazardous to your health. 

You are a B cup, but you buy one of these bras and throw it on for a night out.  So now you take your bra created DD's out and everyone takes notice.  You and a guy hit it off and he invites you back to his place.  One thing leads to another and you get naked at which point he realizes he isn't going to get to motorboat DD's.  Imagine first his disappointment followed quickly by his anger since I'm sure there were plenty of other DD chicks there that he passed up due to your false advertising.  If you pull this crap in the city it could very well end badly.  All because you paid 60 bucks to add enough padding to make people think you had a huge rack. 

Since I am a mom to a little girl I have to stop being funny for 2 minutes and say the following: love who you are, the boobs and ass God gave you, and don't add cup sizes in hopes of getting a guy cause odds are he won't exactly be a winner.

I should also say this probably applies to adding padding to your ass.  Something I will never EVER understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment